Interface allows users to schedule LIVE free and premium content
Marathon, Fla.—Eyepartner has launched an upgraded Event Scheduler for TikiLIVE, its flagship HD broadcasting platform that provides its users with a turnkey set of tools for managing live and video on demand HD streaming content.
Built to mimic Google or Outlook calendar with an easy-to-read day/week/month view, the Event Scheduler allows users to create a one-time event, multiple events, or recurring events. Users can edit a one-time event if the show info changes or edit all future recurring events with a single update.
“Providing our users with the ability to schedule events is just one of the many features we have added to TikiLIVE this past year,” said Tim Green, CEO and President of Eyepartner. “The Event Scheduler is another tool to simplify the process for both our broadcasters and our users.”
To use the Event Scheduler, all broadcasters need to do is select a desired day from the calendar which launches a popup that walks them through the event creation process. Once created, the Event Scheduler automatically publishes the events to the Electronic Program Guide (EPG).
In April 2012, Eyepartner released the EPG, which organizes a platform’s content into an easy to use interface with channel information, a show description, and graphics. Using the built-in filters, the EPG allows users to search for categories of content, a specific show or channel, or the type of content (free vs. premium). Users can also tailor how the content and search results are displayed. With their mouse, users can hover over the content to get more detailed program information. The EPG also allows users to save an event to a user’s favorites or purchase premium content in advance.
TikiLIVE provides broadcasters many benefits to brand, connect, manage, and monetize HD content. Some of the benefits of and features available on TikiLIVE include the ability to:
- Immediately track viewer habits and click-thru statistics from every channel
- Produce and promote events, sponsors or products using pre, mid, and post-roll overlays
- Allow for uploading, storing and managing networks of digital video inventory
- Build an interactive broadcasting network community
- Produce LIVE or on-demand delivery services
- Upload, Transcode and deliver HD or SD video on demand
- Create themed channels, ingest commercials and publish to your network
- Broadcast LIVE on Facebook by posting a URL that launches an embedded player
- Share Desktop content in high definition
- Embed VOD and LIVE videos on WordPress sites
- Broadcast to Roku, complete with pay-per-view and subscription user authentication
- Broadcast to mobile devices, complete with pay-per-view and subscription user authentication
To see how the event scheduler works, sign up for a free demo account at:
For more information on the Electronic Program Guide add-on module, visit:
About Eyepartner: Eyepartner is a software development and hosting company that deploys and hosts rich media enterprise broadcasting software while providing first in class hosting to its clients. Eyepartner solutions focus on delivering high quality video, including both live streaming video and video on-demand (VOD). TikiLIVE is Eyepartner’s flagship HD broadcasting service which provides its users with a comprehensive set of tools for producing and managing live HD streaming content. More information about Eyepartner and TikiLIVE is available at www.eyepartner.com and www.tikilive.com. To speak with someone directly, please call Alex Inman at 305-289-4557.
If you want to receive the latest news in Video Broadcasting Industry please consider subscribing to eyepartner.com by Email or RSS Feed